Report on the work accomplished by the Soil Survey Organization of the Gold Coast since the Goma Soils Conference in November, 1948.
Publisher: GoldCoast Department of Soil and Land-Use Survey in Kumasi
Written in English
Paper presented to the Second Inter-African Soils Conference, Leopoldville, 1954, and printed in Vol. 2 of the Proceedings, published in Brussels by the Ministry of Colonies.
|Contributions||Gold Coast. Department of Soil and Land-Use Survey.|
- Russell Drysdale
- Preliminary design procedure for insulated structures subjected to transient heating
- Presidio soldiers
- Fashion design for moderns.
- Cases and materials on corporations
- Ancient India as described in classical literature
- Sam Rice
- Weed control in forest management
- The records of the Kings own borderers, or, Old Edinburgh regiment
- Eski Istanbulun yasayan tadi
- Lecture on the Bible
- Marvelous Me
- Another Dead Author
- Cloud above clocktime.
- complete collected ballads of Padraic Gregory (1912-1932)
- The three-star blitz
- Jaguar And SS Gold Portfolio 1931-1951 (Gold Portfolio)
- Witness for the prosecution, a play in three acts.
- Portal to Infinity